- Check refrigerator and discard (or compost) if needed
- Gather trash from every room including the basement
- Place newspapers and other papers in recycling bin
- Place plastic, tin, and aluminum separate from glass
- Place glass in a separate container and label “glass”
- Wheel garbage can and recyclables down to the side of the road
You can create tickler cards for any repeated task where you need a reminder. When I burn a candle, I place the “Candle” tickler card on my purse—all it says is “Candle.” Before I leave the house, I know I need to blow out any burning candles. My newest tickler card? “Blog.” It’s another weekly task on my list and I need a reminder. What about you? Leave a comment and let me know the tickler cards you have or would like to create.